Cardilogix – Art Director Vacancy in Johannesburg, East Rand Jan 2018
Art Director career employment in S.Africa 2018
Current jobs for Art Director– S.Africa 2018
|Remuneration:||R28000 – R35000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Johannesburg, East Rand|
A prestigious agency based on the East Rand is seeking the services and skills of a BTL art director to join their team ASAP.We would prefer someone with strong FMCG, retail, activations and promotions pieces in their portfolio. Previous retail or FMCG would be great.
The search is on in finding the perfect candidate who combines conceptual and creative excellence with experience in design.
When submitting your CV, ensure the following accompanies your application:
- Your availability
- Your current package and benefits
- Ten pieces in pdf or jpeg format – not bigger than five megs of your very best pieces (a link would also be in order)
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements and skill-set:
This is a key role within the agency. You will be a key art director across a number of extremely high profile accounts and will constantly champion excellent creative standards throughout the company.
- To conceptualise and through creative thinking using your imaginary design skills, produce outstanding award winning creative work within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied and present to client.
- Working closely with the creative director and as directed by the creative brief.
- The responsibility vests in the attitude, behavior, determination and accountability to pursue all avenues in order to ensure that the end product/design craft is of high standard.
- By taking ownership, pride and the use of all available resources, the end product/design craft should project a keen attention to detail.
- Exceptional drawing skills (as in slick rendering and scamps) a necessity for art directors and nice to have for designers
- Exceptionally fast conceptual skills
- Capable of driving copy and guiding the response mechanisms
- Thorough understanding of promotional activities and experiential marketing disciplines
- A portfolio that demonstrates these skills beyond a shadow of doubt and the results of the activities to prove it
- Finely honed design skills and latest techniques – graphic designer
- Capability to take on campaigns with multi-element tasks which requires a concept and a thought through process, briefing the copywriters with specific objectives and tasks at hand
- Fully Mac literate in all relevant programs
- The applicant will be working closely with a team of client service personnel and creative director
- Team player
- Hardworking, conscientious
- Creative thinker – cross boundaries to conceptualise
- Work under pressure
- Goal-orientated achiever
- Proactive thinker
- Key responsibilities (broad description)
Apply by email