Independent Media – Intermediate DTP Operator Vacancy in Cape Town, CBD Jan 2018
Intermediate DTP Operator apply jobs – S.Africa 2018
Current jobs Intermediate DTP Operator
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Pension|
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position, Disabled position|
- The creation of advertising material for all newspaper and digital platforms as well as (but not limited to) the creation of in house ads, posters and promotional material for all titles.
- Invitations, certificates, company stationery etc.
- Be computer literate and skilled in use of Adobe Creative Suite, included but not limited to: Indesign, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Flash etc. and Microsoft Office.
- Must be proficient on Apple Mac
- Must be proficient in deep-etching pictures
- Have experience in working with print and digital media. Website creation would be advantage
- Be able to digest information and re-express it as a visual
- Be able to work irregular and unusual hours when the job demands
- Have highly developed communication skills.
- Be able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work fast and accurately as part of a tightly-knit team under pressure.
- Must have meticulous attention to detail – interrogates facts.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
- High organisational and team commitment
- Be creative, a self-starter and able to execute a creative brief accurately