The Brand Conglomerate – Joomla CMS Website Developer – Advanced Level Vacancy in Pretoria 2018
Career employment Joomla CMS Website Developer – Advanced Level S.Africa 2018
Jobs at The Brand Conglomerate– S.Africa 2018
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Company:||The Brand Conglomerate|
The Brand Conglomerate (Pty) Ltd is a premier web development and marketing agency based in Pretoria, Gauteng. We are looking for a very experienced web developer who specialises in content management system websites and is also a talented visual communications designer. Our firm focuses on developing corporate website systems and marketing campaigns for clients strictly in the public sector
- The web developer must be proficient in designing websites with WordPress and Joomla 3X.
- Must be able to develop a training manual for the CMS website.
- Must be well spoken and confident to interact with clients.
- Must speak English very well and fluently.
- Have a I.T or Graphic Design qualification from a reputable university or private institution is a bonus.
- Talented self taught developers without a tertiary qualification may also apply but must at least have a matric certificate.
- Must be proficient in PHP, HTML 5 and CSS3 coding.
- Must be an excellent Joomla developer, this position is for very talented developers and is not a position which one can learn on the job. but is for developers whom know how to solve problems and come up with solutions. only the most talented developers can apply.
- Must be able to work under pressure and produce results or work in a short period of time.
- The Chief Creative Officer may require the developer to produce a website sample in days or a day for presentations and therefore the candidate must be willing to work at short notice, even after hours or at home for any eventuality or presentation.
- This position although high pressure at given times is far easier with workload and working after hours than your average design agency. we strictly work on a few very big projects at a time, which would mostly result in far easier and less stressful work days but there are crunch times especially when we are bidding for new opportunities.
- Having your own vehicle is a bonus.
- The candidate must be respectful, must adhere to all requests. must be ethical and professional always with their employer or our clients.
- The developer must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must be a talented visual designer, able to also design marketing collateral for digital or below-the-line or above-the-line advertising campaigns. Also must be a well rounded graphic designer with exceptional skills especially in designing marketing collateral and corporate stationery.This position is specifically for a Joomla developer but the candidate must also be able to design when required.
- The candidate must email a CV with latest references and also attach a link to an online portfolio or email with your CV a pdf portfolio (Max 5MB) or send a list of website links you have designed in the past.
- CV to be emailed with copy of qualifications
- The candidate must reside in Pretoria or furthest Midrand (JHB) for ease of access.
A premier marketing agency that services public sector clients and specialises in web development and marketing campaigns