As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with the Regional Marketer and Marketing team at Curro Hazeldean in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data for and from marketing campaigns
- Follow up on data/leads collected from marketing campaigns on a regular basis
- Undertake research as required
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web) which will include off-site and after hours work
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and create new databases as required or manage RSVP lists
- Help organize marketing events
- Man the Curro Hazeldean switchboard as necessary
- Assist the Regional Marketer and Marketers of Curro Hazeldean as required
- Strong desire to learn along with the professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Afrikaans and English)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrolment in a related degree
- The applicant must comply to the Curro Code of ethics
CLOSING DATE: 16 April 2018
Location: Curro Hazeldean (Pretoria East)
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 30 April 2018. Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.