Brand Align Pty (Ltd) – Graphic Design Intern Vacancy in Johannesburg, Rivonia May 2018
|Remuneration:||R4000 – R5000 per month Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Reference:||#Brand Align 04 2018|
|Company:||Brand Align Pty (Ltd)|
We are looking for a graphic design intern who is at home with desktop graphic design, working in the Adobe design suite (CS 6 or similar). The incumbent will be responsible for designing corporate identities/CI, publications, marketing collateral (company letterheads and Word templates, PowerPoint slides, spreadsheet branding, brochures, pamphlets, banners, flags, T-shirts, for example). He or she should also be able to translate client briefs from written or verbal form to inspiring and persuasive creative work.
This person should work as part of a team and will be provided with structured training within the company over the period of internship.
- Taking briefs on creative work
- Developing creative concepts
- Interpreting briefs and designing creative material in the Adobe CS suite or similar design software
- Quality control: scrutinising brand usage and assisting team members to adhere to the corporate identity guidelines
- Do design elements to keep the website fresh and provide design material for social media
- General office admin tasks will be assigned regularly, depending on design workflow and workload
We’re a brand specialist and communications agency (66% black) that offers innovative and inspired branding solutions based on universal brand philosophies. We specialise in creating fresh design aimed at building future brands, as well as persuasive communication based on the marketing concept.
The candidate must understand the South African urban/suburban, township and/or rural way of life and living while having a global scope (i.e. have a general understanding of advertising, marketing, branding and digital marketing and its trends). The ideal person will be able to illustrate good command of the software and the ability to translate concepts into novel design.
A portfolio of work should be made available.
English is the primary communication language platform.
Interviews will be conducted in early May 2018