If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and develop as a professional whilst showcasing your own skills and talents this may just be the role for you!
Hyundai was founded in 1946 in Seoul, Korea. The name ‘Hyundai’ literally means ‘Modern era’, and from the very start the company quickly adopted a passion for progress which has been our hallmark ever since Hyundai is a brand appreciated by its customers by continuously striving to achieve the single goal of making excellent quality products with an emphasis on exceeding customer expectations. Hyundai now ranks as the world’s fifth largest automotive corporation.
What’s more, Hyundai annually invests billions of dollars in research and development to continuously bring you eye-catching, practical cars that are safer and more efficient than ever before.
Specific Role Responsibilities:
- Interns are recruited annually to participate in a structured Internship Programme.
- The rationale behind the programme is to increase skills within the company as well as the industry. This programme also addresses succession planning and transformation objectives.
- This is a generic structured programme that assists companies to expose and develop the interns.
- The internship programme is a 12-month programme and permanent employment upon the completion of the programme cannot be guaranteed
Qualifications and Experience
– Matric or equivalent
– Tertiary qualification in line with the role