Frost & Sullivan seeks suitable candidates to join our team as a research interns. We have positions across all our business units. Research Interns are a key part of the research practice, gaining excellent professional experience, and opportunities to gain exposure and build their profiles in Research and Consulting.
Frost & Sullivan is a growth partnership company focused on helping our clients achieve transformational growth as they are impacted by an economic environment dominated by accelerating change, driven by disruptive technologies, megatrends, and new business models.
• Contact identified companies to add to the index, introduce them to the index and obtain buy-in
• Verify all company information from size to a customer base and investment needs
• Manager the Index content quality and reliability
• Thoroughly brief the companies about the index, explaining why they should join it and what to expect
• Attention to detail
• Excellent telephonic manner
• Strong administration
• Excellent English, spoken and written.
• Strong organizational skills and good work planning ethic
• Undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a recognized university in ICT / Engineering / Environmental Sciences / Business Sciences is required.
• No prior work experience is needed.
What the intern will gain:
• Proven work experience in a global company
• Improved business acumen and an understanding of SMEs in Africa
• Deepened knowledge of the African working environment
• Insight into industry trends
• Access to Frost & Sullivan’s global research