The Thembalitsha Foundation, a registered nonprofit organisation operating in Grabouw, seeks to appoint an experienced Project and Office assistant. This role is responsible for administrative and financial support to the Project Manager and coordinating activities with a diverse team.
Job Title: Project and Office Assistant
Job Location: Grabouw, Moltena Park, Western Cape
Reporting to: Project Manager
Hours: 08h00 to 16h00
- Efficient and professional administrative support to the project manager
- Diary and time management
- Reception and telephone answering duties
- Oversee and coordinate general office administration
- Minute meetings as required
- Update and manage filing systems, registers and reports
- Produce a range of business correspondence to a high professional standard
- General financial and HR related admin duties
- Supportive functions to the educare centres, e.g. stock purchasing, stock distribution ect.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a similar role
- Computer literate in MS office
- Proven experience in administrative, finance and hr duties
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure to manage a varied workload
- Driver’s License essential
To apply, submit your CV, qualifications and contactable references or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not received a response within two weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Thembalitsha reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.
Applicaton Deadline: 15th July, 2018