RadioHeads specialises in programming and content integration strategies on radio. “Consulting with radio stations, marketers and agencies, both media and creative, on the radio element of their marketing campaigns, with radio stations on their cume-builders, station imaging and content production, and developing radio content that is owned by RadioHeads.”
<!– Responsive –>
We work across all radio stations, national, regional, commercial, public broadcast, community and student radio.
No medium is used in isolation, and RadioHeads uses on-the-ground activations through to television, social media and digital platforms to leverage campaign objectives where needed.
Over and above access to our seasoned radio experts, RadioHeads offers full production and broadcast suites, top radio copywriters and directors.
From 10 second stings through to high engagement promotions, concept radio, tactical radio, integrated real-time app radio, syndicated radio shows, radio dramas and a capability to broadcast from just about any location worldwide via satellite…Radio beyond 30 seconds!
- Conceptualise and writing of live and recorded commercials and promotions for clients
- Conceptualise and writing of station promotions
- Conceptualise and writing of social media posts
- Direct voice-over artists in the studio, and together with the sound engineer, produce recorded commercials
- Develop and utilise knowledge of voice-overs, music and sound effects
- Partake and contribute to brainstorming meetings and training sessions
- Regular listening to all stations in order to understand the brands and deliver in accordance with the brand strategies
- You’ll need to be a creative mind with conceptual vision, boast attention to detail, and have the ability to research information. We’re driven by tight deadlines and you must be able to be proactive and keep your cool under pressure.
- A love for the South African radio landscape
- Knowledge of ARA regulations with regards to radio
- Computer literacy skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong creative and conceptual skills with applied, practical abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Completely fluent in English
- Understanding of integrated advertising: ATL, online, mobile and below-the- line communication
- Media and/or communications course/degree/diploma/experience
Apply: Send the following in word format to
One example of previous copywriting
<!– Responsive –>
Johannesburg, Houghton Estate
Closing date: 2 March 2018
Start date: 3 April 2018
RadioHeads is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, your application was unsuccessful.