British American Tobacco South Africa has a new exciting opportunity: an Internship within the HR department in our factory in Heidelberg.
<!– Responsive –>
You will operate within the HR Business Partnering team (Operations) with the opportunity to gain exposure to different areas within the HR department whilst becoming involved in a variety of projects and activities.
A detailed development programme plan will be followed to ensure that the tasks/deliverables can be measured and set outcomes can be achieved.
Assist the HR Business Partners with support to line managers on all Employment Life Cycle Events and build key understanding of the HR Capability Framework through exposure in the various disciplines.
- Assist with the administration of Skills Development Programmes (Apprenticeships, RPL, ADP, NMTP)
- Change Management
- Assist with the administration of Change Management Interventions (GMES/Aurora) as well as the Communications (TV Loops/Notices on Bulletin Board/ Branding of Corridor – Specific projects
- HR Projects
- Scheduling of refresher training of Operations staffCORE RELATIONSHIPS
- Ability to navigate matrix structures with subject matter experts within in the HR business specifically, within the context of projects and functional spans.
- All Functions and Line Managers – Queries on HR support services available.
- Skills Development & Change Manager & Talent Administrator – collaborate on roll-out of training calendar & plans, Change Management initiatives as well as Skills Development Programmes
- Project Managers – contribute to project plans and ensure deliverables are produced to time, cost & quality
- Communications and Corporate Affairs Managers – collaborate on the provision of professional BA services in line with agreed priorities of the business
- 3rd Party Vendors – non-commercial supplier relationships focused on operational / project activities
- Matric/Grade 12
- Preferably a 3-4 year university degree in an HR (B.Com) or National Diploma (Human Resource Management) with 1 years working experience with exposure to People & Talent Management, Reward, Training & Development, HRMIS as well as Service Delivery
- Desirable requirements Would be a plus:
- Demonstrate high academic excellence in key HR disciplines
- Strong Investigative and analytical abilities focusing on operational needs, problems and opportunities, while contributing to the recommendation of improvements.
- Demonstrate leadership ability with good communications skills.
- Great communicator with the ability to understand and respond to needs in a rapidly changing business environment.
Removal Date 01-Apr-2018
<!– Responsive –>